Course Description

Learn to draw an Ancient Egyptian Gunkhole using shapes and lines.

{An added bonus: learn to draw a winged scarab, Eye of Horus, and lotus blossom}

Also included in this lesson:

  • 30 days of Drawing Aboriginal Egyptian ideas
  • art appreciation questions and images

Form curriculum

  • 01

    • Welcome!

    • Ancient Egyptian Boat Images

    • 30 Days of Egyptian Drawing

    • Ancient Egyptian Art Appreciation and Questions

    • How to Draw the Aboriginal Egyptian Boat

Marrissa Raimonde

The Art Teacher

Hullo at that place!Always since I was a little girl, I take loved creating art. Just, oddly plenty, I thought I was going to be an architect when I grew upward, so when I headed off to higher that is what I began studying! During my sophomore year of college, one of the art classes I was enrolled in assigned us to work in an at-risk elementary schoolhouse assisting the fine art teacher. I was saddened to find out what an at -risk uncomplicated schoolhouse was simply amazed past the enthusiasm and joy the art form brought to the students. It was so much fun working with the kids! This "assignment" ended up irresolute everything. At the end of the year I changed my major and eventually graduated with a B.Southward. in Art Education. Subsequently teaching in the public school system for a couple of years, I decided to get my G.Ed (Main'south degree) in Art Education and began taking classes function time while teaching full time. I taught in the public school system in at-gamble schools for seven years, upwardly until my first daughter was born. At present, iii kiddos and nearly 8 years later, I am homeschooling! Since homeschooling, I have been able to teach several fine art classes to other homeschooling families and have realized that there is a dandy demand for a quality art education plan for homeschoolers. Thus, the idea to offer step-by-step instructions online at an affordable cost to families was born.It is my promise and prayer that these courses will be a blessing to you and your children and that the desire to create volition be ignited in each of them that fosters a love of the arts for a lifetime! Sincerely,Marrissa10% of all sales from Yellowish Spot:Sun Series goes direct to The Last Well. Check out the link below for more info! The Last Well Donations

Reviews

five star rating

"This was a neat, elementary way to combine fine art and aboriginal history! My sons loved following the easy step-by-stride instructions. The final design gave liberty for each to express his individuality. I capeesh the explanation of not but how to draw ..."

Read More

"This was a dandy, simple way to combine art and ancient history! My sons loved following the easy step-past-footstep instructions. The terminal blueprint gave freedom for each to limited his individuality. I appreciate the caption of not only how to describe but what symbols are."

Read Less

joy alexander

5 star rating

"The discussion which accompanies the cartoon is unproblematic for early elementary children to comprehend and remain attentive to the job."

"The discussion which accompanies the drawing is simple for early simple children to comprehend and remain circumspect to the task."

Read Less